Housing and Benefits

For information and eligibility information, including how to apply for these, please have a look at the council website of the borough you reside in:


Brent New Logo.JPG


Brent New Logo.JPG

If you need help or advice in guiding you through the issues around housing, benefits, finance, advocacy support or access to social services, the following borough specific organisations can help:

Barnet Citizens Advice Bureau 

40-44 Church End Hendon

London, NW4 4JT

Tel: 0300 456 8365


Barnet Wellbeing hub

Meritage Centre, Church End
Hendon, London, NW4 4JT

Tel: 0333 344 9088

Harrow Citizens Advice

Civic 9 Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2XH

Tel: 020 8427 9477


Brent Citizens Advice

270-272 High Road, Willesden

London, NW10 2EY

Tel: 020 8438 1249